Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

What a day! : )

I wanted to blog.

Life got in the way.

I'm kind of okay with that.

I am so sorry my sister-in-law experienced pain and distress today. I am beyond grateful that my day was spent in the company of the cutest, happiest, most entertaining babies that were ever put on this earth.

I'm grateful my sister-in-law is okay......pending surgery.

I'm happy that I had a life that is so rewarding and full of love that I didn't have much time to blog.

I am more than okay with that.

So I got to blog after all.

And to think I started my day with plans to visit with friends in east county. Their daughter had a fever and stayed home from school and we had to cancel. So I called my mom and arranged to go Christmas shopping in the early afternoon. As a result I was dressed and ready to go when my brother called and asked us to help.

Talk about the domino effect.

Love you all. May I find my inner blog tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

No comments: